When Gaby meets Barclay, it seems more than just a dream.
Gaby is convinced her soul leaves when she is fast asleep. She has vivid, three-dimensional, mega screen dreams, but they seem too real to merely be dreams. Every night, Gaby meets Barclay in her dreams and she wishes she could find him in real life, until her gran gets seriously ill and they have to fly all the way to Australia. At first, Gaby does not recognise the comatose boy in the bed next to her gran, but when she does, her dreams turn sinister and she realises she needs to save him. After a car accident, Barclay got lost in a dream world, and now he cannot find his way back.
What readers are saying about stories by Lynette Ferreira
- "Great read from a great author."
- "This author knows just how to pull the reader in."
- "I thoroughly enjoyed Layered, as I have all the books I have read by this talented Indie author!"
- "I found this author very appealing. As I had never read this author before, I was quite skeptical that this read would grasp my attention. Not only was I pleasantly surprised by the ease in which I became engrossed in this book, but I found myself eagerly anticipating what would be revealed in forthcoming chapters."
- "Kudos to Author Lynette Ferreira for tackling such a controversial topic."
- "Lynette has become one of my favorite Indie authors as all her books that I have read draw you in and you don't want to put them down because you just have to know what is going to happen next!"
- "It is a story which makes the reader consider life and its inherent frailty, and is written with great style and thought by the author."
- "Lynette is a very talented author and her books capture the imagination and draw you into the story so that you feel like you are a part of it."
- "A great write from a great author, this book will fill you with delighted surprise and leave you with a warm glow."
- " Ferreira is clearly a talented writer with an excellent handle on grammar, pacing and description. And her imagination is such that she creates a romance between a teenage girl and a boy she meets in a coma."
- "The author takes you on a journey and as the reader you never want it to end!"